Since 1990, Habitat NOVA has built or renovated homes in Arlington County, Fairfax County, and the Cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, and Falls Church.
Habitat NOVA homes are modestly-sized but large enough to suit a family’s needs. Managing construction and maintenance costs begins with a smart, efficient design that incorporates the availability of resources, climate, and culture.
Construction is supported exclusively by gift-in-kind contributions, volunteer labor, and generous donor support from foundations, corporate sponsors, individuals, and faith-based organizations. This support enables Habitat NOVA to build and renovate properties within our region and creates affordable home ownership opportunities for low to moderate-income families.
Multifamily, new construction housing
- Two condominium buildings in Fairfax (with 9 and 12 units respectively)
- One condominium building in Alexandria (8 units)
- One condominium building in Arlington (12 units)
- Townhome Cluster in Fairfax (18 units)
- Row homes in Old Town Alexandria (9 units)
- Townhome Cluster in Arlington (8 units)
Single family, new construction and renovation
96 homes in both Fairfax and Arlington County
33 households repaired
Since 2011, we have built six homes in partnership with HUD’s Neighborhood Stabilization Program, with several new projects pending.