Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia Literally Builds on Faith
We depend on prayer to do more than our limited resources would seem to make possible. Please join us in praying for this vital ministry, for the families who need Habitat, and for a world in which everyone has a decent and affordable home. We will gladly offer you updates on specific needs and celebrations to include in your prayers.
- Pray for the ministry of Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia.
- Participate in the Habitat Day of Prayer held each year on the 3rd. Sunday of September.
- Spread the word about Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia’s ministry throughout our community.
- Lift up opportunities for volunteer service, both long and short-term, to your congregation and to the larger community.
- Provide financial support by donating money for God’s people in need of safe, decent, affordable housing.
- Organize work teams to help build homes.
- Provide lunches for Habitat work sites.
- Select a member of your church to be actively involved on a Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia committee.
- Promote projects, both local and international, by inviting the Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia staff and volunteers to speak at your church.
- Conduct fund-raising events to support Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia’s work in the community.
Please support our faith relations efforts and make a difference in our community today.
For more information on our faith relations program please contact Liz Salter, Volunteer and Events Coordinator at 703-521-9890 x114 or email@example.com.